Your Cart is Currently Empty
Product DescriptionThe Red Copper 10" and 12" Square Dance Set is so non-stick that the food dances right off. Pans can be used on stovetop and in the oven. The smooth ceramic surface is non-stick and anti-scratch, and are induction ready.
- Non-stick, wipe clean
- PFOA & PTFE free
- Heat resistant up to 500 degrees
- Riveted handles
SpecificationsRED COPPR SQR PAN SET
- Brand Name: Red Copper
- Sub Brand: Square Dance
- Material: Ceramic Copper
- Product Type: Fry Pan Set
- Diameter: 10 in. and 12 in.
- Number in Set: 2 pc.
- Heat Resistant Handles: Yes
- Nonstick Interior: Yes
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Two square shaped pans: 10" and 12"
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Ships From: USA
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS NATIONAWIDE
Processing Time: 2-5 business days
Shipping Time: 8-14 business days
Shipping Time does not include a 2-5 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than the cited date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.