Your Cart is Currently Empty
Product DescriptionWith the Quik Clik Seal, TakeAlongs lids click into place letting you know when contents are secured. The lids have ridges for easy stacking and the bases have graduation marks for handy measuring. Safe to use in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher, the TakeAlongs lid design allows you to worry about one less thing. If you hear the click, you know your seal is secure.
- Quik Clik Seal improved lid clicks in place, ensuring contents are secure
- Lids are ridged for easier stacking
- Microwave reheatable, top rack dishwasher safe and freezer safe
- Also available in divided
- Bases and lids are BPA free
SpecificationsTAKEALONGS DIVIDED PK/3
- Brand Name: Rubbermaid
- Container Size: 3.7 cups
- Product Type: Food Storage Container
- Lid Color: Red
- Microwave Safe: Yes
- Height: 3.1 in.
- Length: 6.4 in.
- Lid Included: Yes
- Number of Pieces: 6 pc.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Width: 9.8 in.
- Freezer Safe: Yes
- Material: Plastic
- Take-Alongs divided container. Secure seal. Oversized tab for easy removal. Handles keep fingers away from heated foods. Dishwasher safe (top rack only). Clear base with red lid.
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Ships From: USA
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS NATIONAWIDE
Processing Time: 2-5 business days
Shipping Time: 8-14 business days
Shipping Time does not include a 2-5 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than the cited date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.