Your Cart is Currently Empty
Product DescriptionFor storing flour, snacks and more. Double Airtight Seal canister for extra freshness. Square shape for space savings in cabinet/pantry. Large opening at top of base to access contents. Graduation marks to know how much is in the container. Designed for stackability. Two larger sizes have built in handle for easy handling.
- 16 cup capacity
- Designed to evenly stack to save space on counter or in pantry
- Comfortable grip allows you to handle container with ease
- Clear base for easy viewing of contents
- Graduation marks on container
SpecificationsDRY FOOD STORAGE 16 CUP
- Brand Name: Rubbermaid
- Container Size: 16 cups
- Product Type: Food Storage Container
- Height: 7.9 in.
- Number of Pieces: 2 pc.
- Lid Color: Red
- Packaging Type: Pack
- Microwave Safe: Yes
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lid Included: Yes
- Shape: Rectangle
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Width: 4.7 in.
- Freezer Safe: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Dry food storage. Designed to evenly stack to save space on counter or in pantry. Comfortable grip allows you to handle container with ease. Clear base for easy viewing of contents. Graduation marks on container.
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Ships From: USA
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS NATIONAWIDE
Processing Time: 2-5 business days
Shipping Time: 8-14 business days
Shipping Time does not include a 2-5 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than the cited date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.