Your Cart is Currently Empty
Product DescriptionThe Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price! The Brazil has an ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste! The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This 8-cup coffeemaker is (1.0 l, 34oz.) in size and is also available in 3-cup (0.35 l, 12 oz) size model.
- 51 ounce capacity
- Coffee is measured in 4 ounce cups, this 3-cup, 12-ounce French Press is for a single serving
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass, BPA free plastic handle and base
- Both dishwasher safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essential oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee
- All parts are dishwasher safe
SpecificationsBRAZIL FR PRESS BLK 34OZ
- Brand Name: Bodum
- Sub Brand: Brazil
- Capacity: 34 oz.
- Color: Black
- Product Type: French Press
- Filter Type: Permanent
- Material: Glass
- Dishwasher Safe Parts: Yes
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Ships From: USA
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS NATIONAWIDE
Processing Time: 2-5 business days
Shipping Time: 8-14 business days
Shipping Time does not include a 2-5 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than the cited date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.