Your Cart is Currently Empty
Product DescriptionConnoisseur meat thermometer. Measures temperature ranges from 120 degree Fahrenheit to 220 degree Fahrenheit. Large 3 inch thermometer head with a 2-1/4 inch viewing dial for easy reading. Dual pointer indicates the numeric temperature and the corresponding meat selection on opposite sides of the dial. Stainless steel construction with silicone grips for safe and easy handling. Innovative shape and design ensures the thermometer will not roll off counters. Use while cooking various meats for safe and delicious results.
- Unique dial pointer monitors temperature and meat/doneness level
- Temperature range 120 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- NSF listed
- Not dishwasher safe
- Do not immerse in water
- Silicone sides are easier to grip
- Stainless steel construction
- Glass lens
- 3Ã¢â‚¬Â overall width
- Oversized 2-1/4Ã¢â‚¬Â dial
- Brand Name: Taylor
- Instant Read: Yes
- Display Type: Analog
- Product Type: Meat Thermometer
- Minimum Temperature: 120 deg. F
- Material: Silicone/Stainless Steel
- Width: 3 in.
- Maximum Temperature: 220 deg. F
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Ships From: USA
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS NATIONAWIDE
Processing Time: 2-5 business days
Shipping Time: 8-14 business days
Shipping Time does not include a 2-5 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than the cited date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.