Your Cart is Currently Empty
Product DescriptionHIC's ice pick with safety cover easily chips and breaks up blocks of ice for chilling all types of drinks and cocktails. Create generously sized ice chunks that melt slower than using ice chips or ice cubes and won't water down drinks as quickly. Easy to use. Simply tap the point of the ice pick across the slab or block of ice to etch a shallow groove. Position the point at the center of the groove and tap firmly, downward. Continue tapping at the same spot until the ice block breaks in half along the groove. Repeat these steps to create smaller pieces. Store the chunks in an ice bucket to preserve them longer. Great for breaking blocks of chocolate, too. Includes a safety cover for compact storage in a kitchen gadget drawer. A unique addition to barware, HIC's ice pick adds a bit of flare when mixing and serving beverages and cocktails at every dining occasion, like holiday meals, party buffets or outdoor entertaining. HIC's ice pick with cover has an easy-to-grip wooden handle so hands don't slip. Wipe with a damp cloth. Includes ice picker and cover.
- Create generously sized ice chunks that melt slower than using ice chips or ice cubes and won't water down drinks as quickly
- Squared wooden handle is easy to grip and won't roll away when not in use
- Using an ice pick adds flare to chilling and serving beverages
- Perfect for breaking up block chocolate, makes a great hole punch for wood and leather, too
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Includes ice picker and cover
SpecificationsPICK ICE WD GR8"W/SHEATH
- Brand Name: Harold's Kitchen
- Material: Steel/Wood
- Product Type: Ice Pick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Length: 8 in.
- Number in Package: 1
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Wood grip
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Ships From: USA
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS NATIONAWIDE
Processing Time: 2-5 business days
Shipping Time: 8-14 business days
Shipping Time does not include a 2-5 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than the cited date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.