Your Cart is Currently Empty
Product DescriptionThe HIC's Non-Stick Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop serves all types of ice cream and frozen treats with ease. No more bent serving spoons! The fully sealed handle contains a non-toxic, self-defrosting liquid that makes scooping and serving easier with less hand strain. It scoops ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, sorbet, Italian ice and other frozen treats. The scoop easily glides into even the hardest of ice creams allowing for faster serving.
- HIC's Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop for serving all types of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, sorbet, Italian ice and other frozen treats
- Fully sealed handle contains non-toxic, self-defrosting fluid
- Makes scooping and serving easier
- Keeps frozen treats from sticking
- Easily scoops even the hardest ice cream for less hand strain
- Allows for faster serving
- Hand wash only
SpecificationsSCOOP ICECREAM ANTIFREEZ
- Brand Name: Harold's Kitchen
- Color: Silver
- Material: Steel
- Product Type: Ice Cream Scoop
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Ships From: USA
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS NATIONAWIDE
Processing Time: 2-5 business days
Shipping Time: 8-14 business days
Shipping Time does not include a 2-5 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than the cited date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.