Your Cart is Currently Empty
Product DescriptionThe 10 inch seasoned carbon steel skillet is just the right size for the home chef or the camp cook. The unmatched durability will make this your go-to skillet. Great for induction cooktops. Carbon steel, preferred by professional kitchens. Silicone hot handle holder protects hands from heat up to 500 degrees F. Not intended for use in oven. No direct flame on handle.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge carbon steel.
- Preseasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
- Steel riveted handle.
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Great for induction cooktops.
- Silicone hot handle holder protects hands from heat up to 500° F.
- Made in the USA
SpecificationsSKILLET/SILI HNDL 10" CS
- Brand Name: Lodge
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Product Type: Skillet/Handle Holder
- Diameter: 10 in.
- Color: Black
- Length: 18.8 in.
- Number in Set: 2 pc.
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Handle Length: 8.8 in.
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Width: 10.3 in.
- Maximum Temperature: 500 deg. F
- Nonstick Surface: No
- Lid Included: No
- Heat Resistant Handles: Yes
- Nonstick Interior: No
- Height: 3.3 in.
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Ships From: USA
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS NATIONAWIDE
Processing Time: 2-5 business days
Shipping Time: 8-14 business days
Shipping Time does not include a 2-5 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than the cited date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.